I'm not a big fan of those huge long meme things (not that I don't like reading other people's- they can be fascinating) so I'm hoping to head off any future meme's with this brief summary of things one might not know about me:
1. I am a natural blonde. Sure it's not the white-blond of my childhood but I'm not 4 anymore so. . .
2. I have not only a superfun garden but an actual (really small) orchard. Makes me feel like a grown-up!
3. I'm mildly addicted to Yankee Candles and must have one burning in my office during work hours or I'm not at all to blame for my own unproductively. I particularly like the coconut scented one.
4. I am of the firm belief that one of the best things that one can provide for their guest's comfort is a good book and a great place to enjoy it. Since I rarely have guests here in Stepford (Mommy's McMansion is more like a Mc Shoebox) I focus my energies on the beach house and I assure you there are piles of books and nooks to read.
5. I love to cook, sew, create and decorate. I also enjoy going for a nice run but I'm a little lazy so that comes and goes in spurts.
6. I live for that moment on the beach when it's perfectly quiet and I feel as though It's just me and the sun. Ahhh
7. I love my friends and adore entertaining. I wish I had more people in my life who would just drop by. I hate that things have become so formal as to require an invitation. Just pop in for heaven's sake!!
8. Eight is my favorite number
9. Under no circumstances do I ever see myself eating eel. I love Japanese as much as the next Mommy but nope. Not happening.
10. I am fully aware that nobody cares that much about the above 9 things. Except me :)