Monday, March 9, 2009

My most humble apologies

To you the adored readers of my most insignificant of blogs I offer my humble apologies for my recent lack of posting. To the unbelievably interesting people to whose blogs I am addicted and follow with a passion which might be consider odd (were you not so fabulous) I apologize for my recent lack of participation. I assure you that I will catch up.

Where the hell have I been? Right here in Stepford, of course- which is sort of like hell but that's another story. I've been tinkering with the idea of changing up the format of my little blog and between that and 'work', this mommy's life has been B U S Y!

Short catch up: birthday party went fine. (can not for the life of me understand people who choose to work in places where said birthday parties are held- I'd rather be strung up by my ankles); work is the same as ever (as far as I can tell because Lord knows I'm not paying as much attention as I should); the weather is still crazy (we've had snow followed by 60 degree weather followed by snow more than once in the last couple of weeks); The Flyer is still dragging me to cheer competitions (I spent the last two days waking at 5:30 to rush to a place filled with 2500 children who shouldn't be wearing makeup) and knucklehead- he's right on track with his plot for family, if not world, domination.

So, to recap: sorry, sorry, sorry. I'll do my best to figure out this blog rehab or get over the idea asap. Missed you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment